Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My Spring Top Entry

I don't know if you know but, Rae over at Made by Rae is hosting a Spring Top Sewalong! So I've been busy making my entry, which is why I haven't posted in a few days. Now that I'm done I wanted to share my top with you all.


This top is New Look pattern 6104. I love it! I think it came out pretty good considering I am a beginner, and that I had to adjust the neckline. I used a fun stretch cotton fabric that's navy with big white polka dots. Usually I'm a small polka dot kind of gal. But I went fabric and pattern shopping with my mom, and she thought big polka dots would be fun. 

I think I'm going to make this shirt again with the seersucker fabric I have. Or I might make one of the other styles. 


So what do you think? and are you entering the top contest?


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to leave a comment :o)