Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A Day at The Farm



Now that the weather is getting warmer, and my babies are getting bigger, I've been looking for different places we can visit that are educational and fun. One of the awesome things about living where we do is that if we travel in one direction we can visit big cities and museums; then head in the other direction to visit farms and small towns. We live in a city, but this farm is only like 15 minutes from our house and it was totally free!

'B' thought all the animals were just so funny
The farm had chickens just running around and B loved it while A was scared. As long at they stayed at a safe distance from her she was fine, but as soon as one got too close she would freak out.


This was a safe distance lol


After I took this shot she tried to jump on the chicken! 

Another really cool thing about this farm is how close we were able to get to the animals. We could of literally touched them. We didn't, lol, but we could of. I've never been so close to a cow before in my life. It was awesome. I think the hubs and I had just as much fun as the kids.



I thought this calf was just the cutest thing!


Do you have plans for fun and/or educational trips planned for this spring/summer?



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't forget to leave a comment :o)